We are hiring! Keep checking here for our open positions.
• Min 1 year CNC or Laser experience
Additional experience in the following would be helpful:
• Dependable, computer literate
• Knowledge of metals
• Establish proper stop location, adjust laser beam focal point
• Make proper set-ups for cutting operations
• Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor
This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Quality Control Support
• Experience in Manufacturing or Quality Control
• Must be able to correctly use measuring devices; micrometers, calipers
• Aptitude to interpret technical drawings
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• Metal working a plus
• Knowledge in blue print reading
• Experience with Coordinate Measuring Machines preferable
• Ability to effectively communicate, prioritize and be decisive
• Monitoring operations to ensure that they meet production standards. Inspecting, testing, or measuring materials or products being processed. Must understand manufacturing processes with an emphasis on the quality process. Attention to detail a must.
Press Brake Operator
Operates production lines in accordance with work instructions to produce quality product made within established specifications.
• Constantly monitors the appearance of the product and takes the necessary corrective actions to maintain it within specifications. Properly fills out all records and reports, in accordance with applicable work instructions. May work at different workstations as production needs require.
• Manufacturing experience a plus
• Willingness to learn new machines and other operations related to the fabrication industry
• This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day.
• Operator may frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Pack - Assemble
Their primary role is assembly/packaging, but they may also assist with other warehouse tasks like putting items in the correct place back on the shelves or loading finished packages into delivery trucks.
Packers consider the most space-efficient way to send a variety of items of different shapes, sizes and weights. They collect the necessary shipping materials like packing foam, bubble wrap, cling wrap and tape to create a shipping package that will protect the items inside. Packers also note any special considerations about the order by labeling the shipping container with information about any fragile items inside.
• Ability to operate a forklift
• Good knowledge of basic arithmetic: addition, subtraction, division and multiplication
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Keep records of production quantities and time
• Report on issues, malfunctions or defective parts
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good communication skills
For immediate submission, fill out our application form below: