Byers Precision Fabricators, Inc. is ISO 9001:2015 Registered and NQA-1 Compliant.
In addition to the inspection equipment shown below, we also use and maintain dial and digital height gages, calipers, micrometers, pin gages, radius gages and tape measures to ensure that outstanding quality control.
Inspection-grade gage blocks and calibrated surface plates are kept in a controlled environment.
- This is a rapid inspection system of flat, 2D parts. It utilizes lasers that scan the part placed on the glass table top and then compares it to a CAD file on the PC. The comparison shows a visual representation of how accurate the part is, to within +/-0.002". The operator can print a detailed report to accompany the part.
- This system is most used for first-piece inspection, as it allows a machine operator the ability to quickly check the part and resume work.
- Portable CMM.
- Accuracy to +/- 0.0014 inch
- Cad to Part Analysis.
- 6-degrees-of-Freedom Probe
- Laser Scanner
- Temperature and Overload sensors located in each joint to react to improper handling and thermal variations
- Combined with Faro's Cam2 Measure software, it provides the ability to show geometric tolerances and reports as required by the application
FARO Vantage Laser Tracker
- Portable 3D Measuring System/CMM
- Accuracy up to +/- 0.0006 inch
- 525 ft. spherical working volume
- Can unite the Laser Tracker with the Faro Arm to create a long reach, 6-degrees-of-Freedom Probe
- Features include multi-view cameras, integrated Wi-Fi, in-line optics, infinite rotation of the head, resistance to water and dust, and compact size
- Uses Faro's Cam2 Measure software